Dubai Civil Defence is an organization established in 1976 to deal with the numerous emergencies in Dubai. DCD gives approval named Civil Defence Approval for different services. In Dubai, before you start any business it is important to take approval from Dubai Civil Defence along with the Dubai Municipality, this approval is known as Civil Defence Approval.
To get approval from DCD our team provides engineering solutions like installing a fire alarm system, smoke detector system, sprinkler system, and other safety systems which are essential things to get approval from Dubai Civil Defence. SLM Team has been working with Dubai Civil defense and Dubai Municipality services for a long time, and we know exactly how to get approvals from Dubai Civil Defence to set up your dreams in Dubai.
Document’s required for Dubai Civil Defence Approval (DCD Approval) :
- Trade License.
- Annual maintenance contract /Title Deed.
- Copy of Ejari or Tenancy Contract.
- Copy of Owner’s Passport, Emirates ID, and Visa.
- Site Plan showing all the Existing and proposed drawings.
- Copy of drawings.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from Building management.
- Certificates of all the new fire safety equipment
SLM Interiors DXB will meet all requirements and details to obtain approval from Dubai Civil Defence, and if you are in search for Dubai civil Approval, so we are the best way for you to obtain rapid and quick approvals from the Dubai Authority.