You will have to apply for JAFZA approval, to set up a business in Jafza, whether it is a spa or restaurant. Contact us to receive your Jafza Approval quickly and easily. SLM team support and services assist you in the very initial step of setting up your business. Our company’s department is highly determined to help clients get approvals without any hassle and delay in time.
Before establishing a business at JAFZA, which happens to be the world’s largest free zone region, a lot of things need to be considered. We will help you become part of the JAFZA network which is the home to today’s world’s biggest companies.
JAFZA is the world’s largest free zone established in 1985. Because of the numerous policies that favor people investing in JAFZA, there are over 7000 companies based in the region. JAFZA is innovative in its architecture to provide the correct atmosphere for the development of shops, stores, outlets, business parks, and hostels for employees. JAFZA ‘s dynamic prospect is what makes all of this appealing to investors.
Some of JAFZA ‘s attractive policies are as follows:
- No restriction on the nationality of workers
- No impose of personal income tax
- Permission on use of foreign currencies
- Onsite customs is another specialty of JAFZA
- Get rid of corporate tax for 50 years in JAFZA
- No imposition on any import or re-export duties
- Foreign ownership allowed in JAFZA
Many documents and details of your business are required to get your JAFZA approval. While the process may seem lengthy it ensures approval is obtained only from the right and eligible people.
Documents required to set up a business in JAFZA:
- Filled up an application form for business setup in JAFZA
- Letter of intent- that clearly states the type of business setup
- Copy of manager’s C.V and passport
- Passport copy of shareholders
- NOC from sponsor
- Bank reference letter from each shareholder
- Approval letter from the third authority